The FUZION-TI is built for those looking for an accurate, lightweight action that delivers a half pound reduction in weight versus a stainless action. The FUZION-TI action is built with 6Al - 4V grade titanium and is priced very competitively. Available in long, medium and short action configurations. The Alpine port is the standard port cut.
PRICE: $1700 MSRP---Certain configurations in stock!
Available in long and short action Remington 700™ footprint configuration with BDL magazine cut. Each action is cut from premium 6Al-4V titanium.
- Receiver raceway cut with wire EDM to precise tolerances
- Magazine well cut for Wyatt extended mag boxes. Here are the following overall inside lengths of the magazine boxes from Wyatt's. MBE-4 Short Action Box(2.995"), Medium Action(3.225"), MBE-3 Long Action Box(3.825")
- Medium Hawkins BDL bottom metal, Mag box, spring, follower and action screws available from LPA- $295
- 1.350" multi flat diameter(Remington 700 inlet compatible)
- Long action weight including bolt assembly-25.5 oz
- Medium action weight including bolt assembly-24 oz(McMillan and Manner's can inlet stocks for medium action).
- Short action weight including bolt assembly-23 oz
- Right or Left hand configurations available
- 1 1/16"x16 tpi barrel thread tenon
One piece fluted bolt constructed from pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly
- Mini M-16 style extractor
- Plunger ejector
- Light weight firing pin assembly provides fastest locktime
- Threaded bolt handle provides ability to interchange bolt knobs
- Surface finish available on bolt body: standard is bead blast, nitride is an additional $25