The FUZION-TI is built for those looking for an accurate, lightweight action that delivers a half pound reduction in weight versus a stainless action. The FUZION-TI action is built with 6Al - 4V grade titanium and is priced very competitively. Available in long and short action configurations. The Alpine port is the standard port cut, but a full 20 MOA rail is available upon request.
PRICE: $1700 MSRP---Certain configurations in stock!
Available in long and short action Remington 700™ footprint configuration in repeater and single shot versions. Each action is cut from premium 6Al-4V titanium.
- Receiver raceway cut with wire EDM to precise tolerances
- Magazine well cut for Wyatt extended mag box. Remington standard boxes also compatible
- Side bolt release
- 1.350" multi flat diameter(Remington 700 inlet compatible)
- Long action weight including bolt assembly-25.5 oz
- Short action weight including bolt assembly-23 oz
- Right or Left hand configurations available
- 1 1/16"x16 tpi barrel thread tenon
One piece fluted bolt constructed from pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly
- Mini M-16 style extractor
- Plunger ejector
- Light weight firing pin assembly provides fastest locktime
- Threaded bolt handle provides ability to interchange bolt knobs
- Surface finish available on bolt body: standard is bead blast, nitride is an additional $25